Command Post Technologies Assistant FSO in Suffolk, Virginia
Command Post Technology (CPT) is seeking an Assistant Facility Security Officer supporting our Corporate office in Suffolk, VA . The Assistant Facility Security Officer role will include the following responsibilities:
Must hold a DOD Security clearance
- Responsible for administering security, including implementing physical, program facility and information security requirements to ensure compliance with NISPOM, ICDs, federal security regulations and information security requirements.
- Administer security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
- Prepare manuals outlining regulations, and establish processes and procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials.
- Assist in the development of various plans to include OPSEC, Emergency Action, facility policies and procedures.
- Conduct meetings, security education classes and security audits, as required.
- Conduct initial pre-screening interviews of new hire candidates. Process all clearance actions in accordance with government and company procedures.
- Coordinate with facility management team as needed and be familiar with classified processing requirements and communication about current and future status of classification authorizations for each space in the facility.
- Conduct security education and awareness training, investigate security violations and incidents. Prepare reports specifying preventive action.
- Provide regular updates to Program Managers and Directors on status of security management, security violations, badges, clearances, visit requests, etc.
- Assist as needed with generating DD254s for subcontractors.
- Provide general administrative support
- Demonstrated excellent judgment and decision-making skills. Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of NISPOM, Executive Orders, and DoD Directives
- Minimum of 4 years work experience, with a Bachelors degree. Will consider additional work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Familiar with classification management process and classification guides associated with DoD information.
- Working knowledge of government databases: JPAS, E-Qip, ISFD, eFCL, DIAS.
Benefits Offered: Medical, Vision, Life, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time