L3 Technologies Submarine Maintenance Coordinator (ENG TECH V) in Norfolk, Virginia
Submarine Maintenance Coordinator (ENG TECH V)
1) Onboard integration and work control support of availabilities, HM&E and C5I alteration preparation and installation.
2) Availability planning and maintenance/modernization support.
3) Assisting ship’s force and maintenance/modernization providers in advance planning.
4) Development of integrated availability work packages and production schedules.
5) Identifying critical path jobs and development of work sequence schedules.
6) Process Memorandums of Agreement in support of work during availabilities.
7) Liaise with the LMA, integrate work control priorities and total effort into pier side availability work schedules.
8) Liaise with maintenance organizations to integrate work schedules and installation support requirements.
9) Liaise with ship’s force to resolve issues related to maintenance/modernization and AIT installations.
10) Provide consolidated status reports for ongoing activities.
11) Evaluate and coordinate maintenance of internal structure systems.
12) Collect and distribute “lessons learned”, develop and incorporate process improvements as appropriate.
13) Attend LMA production and planning meetings as required.
14) Attend and prepare for conferences as required such as AIT and Maintenance/Modernization Conferences, HM&E Conferences, Top Management Attention (TMA), etc.
Minimum of 10 years experience in waterfront availability planning and maintenance/modernization coordination to include:
a. Assisting ship's force and maintenance/modernization providers in advance planning
b. Development of integrated availability work packages and production schedules
c. Resolving maintenance activity conflicts during advanced planning period
d. Identifying critical path jobs and development of work sequence schedules
e. Developing preliminary Master Work Schedules and Maintenance Authorization List (MAL)
f. Providing TYCOM on-site representative and TYCOM Availability coordination support.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Primary Location USA-Virginia-Norfolk
US Security Clearance Required: Secret
Shift: Day - 1st
Organization: Division - Unidyne-20000010
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Posting: Mar 12, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
Req ID: 096797